About the Real Estate & Housing Developers' Association (REHDA) Malaysia
REHDA – initially known as Housing Developers’ Association or HDA – had our humble beginning on 21 May 1970 with only 13 members. Today, the Association has become a well-recognised entity with over 1,500 members all over Peninsular Malaysia with 11 state Branches and a Youth wing, which are responsible for a majority of the total real estate built in Malaysia. It is without a doubt that our members and the comradeship we share is the main reason that contributed to our progress and growth throughout these years, and we hope the close ties we have fostered will continue for many more years to come.
*Downloads are only for members. Please login to download.
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 4/2022: Requirement of Fire Fighting Installations for Serviced Apartment, SOHO, SOFO, SOVO
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 3/2022: Enforcement of Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (Amendment of Fourth Schedule) Order 2021
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 1/2022: Housing Integrated Management System (HIMS)
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 14/2021: Extension of Auditors Report under Section 7e MCO 3.0 2021
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 13/2021: GobBalls !Read Description For More Information!
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 12/2021: Latest SOP and FAQ on Housing Development Sector under NRP 1,2,3 and 4
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 11/2021: Alfa Tools HOSA73240 3" Tungsten Carbide Tooth Tipped Hole Saw
MEMBERS' CIRCULAR 10/2021: Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of One Stop Centre (OSC) During and Post MCO 3.0
From 13 pioneer members, REHDA has grown from strength to strength to position itself as a key partner in the nation’s socio economic building and today boasts a membership of over 1,000 developers across Peninsular Malaysia, who are responsible for some 80% of the total real estate built.
- Seaview Sm-14-F3 Mast Mount Flir M300 Series
- National Housing Department (JPN)
- National Landscape Department (JLN)
- Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia (BOMBA)
- Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change (MESTECC)
- Ministry of Finance (MoF)
- Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (KATS)
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN)
- Tenaga Nasional Malaysia (TNB)
- 100X HC-Cargo 236253 Diode (-) 19/25V 65A Press Fit
- Malaysia Housing Watch